Maki

Elizabeth Kay
A Clash of Kings
George R.R. Martin

Sky Dance - a Panamindorah Story

Sky Dance - a Panamindorah Story - Abigail Hilton Sky Dance is the short story of how Thess learned the song she played that made the wild pegasus dance in Flames.

I was a little worried at first when I started this story, because I wasn't as big of a fan of Thess as I was of Silveo. I mean, I loved her as a character, she was awesome...maybe it was because she wasn't around as much, and she never grew on me quite the same way the other characters did. My worries were unfounded, though. She definitely held her own in Sky Dance, and I was sad when the story had to end. Despite being so short, it went a long way to explaining some of Thess' actions in the Cowry Catcher series, such as her views about the Firebird.

It was a really sweet story. I loved learning more about Thess' history, and any trip back to Panamindorah is a good thing in my book.

(Also, because it was a short story, there wasn't room for any cliffhangers!)