Maki

Elizabeth Kay
A Clash of Kings
George R.R. Martin

Boxed Set: At the Billionaire's Command - Vol. 1-3

Boxed Set: At the Billionaire's Command - Vol. 1-3 - Lucy Jones At the Billionaire's Command is the story of a French woman who goes to New York, and catches the interests of a rich man slightly into...OH COME ON!!!

This is the third one. The third 50 Shades clone I've read in one day that:

1) involves a heroine who is living in France, or is French
2) splits the story between France and the US (New York chain bonus!)
3) has very light BDSM play
4) was published in February of 2014

I swear, when I got all of these books, I wasn't expecting them to all be the same story.

But Maki! I hear you protest. They're all different books! They're not the same story.

Yes. Yes, they are.

I mentioned in my review of [b:Boxed Set: Rocked by a Billionaire|20822783|Boxed Set Rocked by a Billionaire (Possédée, #1-3)|Lisa Swann|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1392587353s/20822783.jpg|40168806] that I had to start taking notes as I read all of these books, so that I wouldn't mix them up. That wasn't a joke. I seriously had to go back through each book, and take notes on what happened in order to remember which story was which. That's how similar the stories were.

To be fair, this one stood out from [b:Boxed Set: Rocked by a Billionaire|20822783|Boxed Set Rocked by a Billionaire (Possédée, #1-3)|Lisa Swann|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1392587353s/20822783.jpg|40168806] and [b:Boxed Set: A Possessive Billionaire - Vol. 1-3: His, Body and Soul|22087685|Boxed Set A Possessive Billionaire - Vol. 1-3 His, Body and Soul|Olivia Dean|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1400089685s/22087685.jpg|41427918] a bit. The only real reason I can keep it separated from the other two in my head, though, is because Julia works in a hotel, so she's got the same job that I have.

Ugh. What else happened in this book? Where are my notes?

Daniel makes jewelry. His mother's a control freak and an absolute nightmare, and he's got extreme daddy issues. Got it.

I really don't think I need to say anything else about this book. The fact that I had to take notes to differentiate it from two other series I read in the exact same day says enough.

*UPDATE: Wait. Wait a second. The synopsis of this book mentions that it's "the most sensual series since His, Body and Soul"...that's A Possessive Billionaire. Oh my god, were these all competing series somewhere? O____O

That would actually explain a lot.